Fullo is a place where creative, responsible and generally awesome people collaborate to help other businesses shine, and we’re always looking for top notch talent to boost our ranks.
If you feel like you’d make a good addition to our team, we’d be more than happy to get to know you – just drop us your contact info and your CV in the form below and we’ll reach out in no-time.
Marketing Performance Specialist- Junior position (Belgrade, Serbia)
We’re looking to reinforce our growing team with a highly motivated colleague who has at least 2 years of experience in performance marketing, powered by an unrelenting focus on helping customers get amazing business results.
We’d love to find the right person whose advanced analytics skills, SEO knowledge and conversion rate optimization expertise will help our clients grow their online sales. Our ideal candidate loves their job, prioritizes customer satisfaction and cares about nurturing excellent interpersonal relationships in the workplace.
Fullo’s mission is to continually develop the online presence of our clients and boost their revenue. To be able to regularly achieve this, we recruit superbly competent, yet fun, creative and innovative people.Working with us in this role would see you taking the lead on:
- Set up and manage Performance Advertising (PPC) campaigns, primarily on Google Ads (Ad Words) and Facebook Ads
- Participate in forming effective paid advertising strategies Plan / Set up / Launch & Optimize various performance channels Oversee Search Advertising accounts on Google Ads and social platforms (e.g. Facebook, Instagram)
- Conduct keyword research and audiences for targeting
- Be involved in digital Ad creative development in cooperation with our design team (e.g. Image Ads, Banner Ads, Video Ads)
- Monitor budgets and adjust bids to gain better ROI
- Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint bottlenecks with room for improvement
- Participate in forming effective landing/purchase pages to optimize UX/user flow efficiency
- Have knowledge of digital marketing concepts
- Flexible working hours
- Fair compensation: The pay for this position is 750eur
- Working with an innovative, friendly, and ambitious team
- Career development talks
- Cool teambuilding activities on the company’s time (your free time is your own, we build our teams during office hours and have fun doing so)
- Company events (no corporate brainwashing, just amazing people hanging out when they feel like it)
- Delicious and healthy food options (we work with the best restaurants and get the best food [just wait and see])
- Work-from-home options
We’d be thrilled to meet you, so please apply with your CV and motivation letter.