Fullo is a place where creative, responsible and generally awesome people collaborate to help other businesses shine, and we’re always looking for top notch talent to boost our ranks.
If you feel like you’d make a good addition to our team, we’d be more than happy to get to know you – just drop us your contact info and your CV in the form below and we’ll reach out in no-time.
Project manager- Junior position (Belgrade, Serbia)
Hello there! We’re looking to reinforce our growing team by adding a highly motivated colleague with at least 6 months of experience in project management.
Fullo’s mission is to constantly develop the online presence of our clients, and we put sales results as our top priority. Our team consists of young, creative, and innovative people. We are currently looking for a project manager who loves their job, prioritizes customer satisfaction, and cares about nurturing excellent interpersonal relationships in the workplace.
What we need you to do:
- Communicate with the clients
- Motivate and lead your team
- Manage the existing and future projects so that our clients meet their business goals
- Be a good leader with excellent time management skills
- Be familiar with Google Analytics, content creation, SEO, SEM, and social media
- Basic design skills is a plus
What we offer in return:
- Flexible working hours
- Fair compensation: The pay for this position is 750eur with a chance to move to a senior position later on with a higher pay
- Career development talks
- Working with an innovative, friendly, and ambitious team
- Cool team building activities on the company’s time (your free time is your own, we build our teams during office hours and have fun doing so)
- Company events (no corporate brainwashing, just amazing people hanging out when they feel like it)
- Delicious and healthy food options (we work with the best restaurants and get the best food [just wait and see])
- Work-from-home options (one day in two weeks working from home)
We’d be thrilled to meet you and have a chat, so please apply with your CV and a cover letter.